Location : New Jersey, United States
As a Director-Partnerships Development, you will be responsible for owning the entire partnership process with the biggest to smallest healthcare professional publishing partners in the United States from initial conversations to onboarding of partners and developing key relationships with strategic media properties.
The role consists of developing strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders, presenting Doceree’s value proposition, negotiating contracts, staging product demonstrations and ensuring Doceree is leveraged as an essential Advertising platform. You do this all with a resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and strategic approach. You will be expected to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross- functional internal stakeholders to identify publisher requirements, up-selling and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from clients and prospects to the product and strategy teams.
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous experience in programmatic and/or platform sales (video, mobile, tech/platform, ad serving, programmatic, rich media sales), with direct experience building strategic publisher relationships in the Healthcare professional vertical.
- You have a strong understanding of the competitive healthcare professional publisher programmatic ecosystem.
- Proven relationships with top tier publishers.
- Wide network and book of contacts across Healthcare professional and medical publisher clients and a desire to grow that business.
- Consultative sales and business development experience and success in developing long- term partner relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand.
- Detail-oriented salesperson.
- Willing to travel when necessary and entertain clients regularly
Compensation & Benefits
- This is a contractor position, with an option to convert to full-time employment on successful completion of 6 months.
- Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.